Collect six stamps (one per visit) and receive our 'offer of the month'. Details of each months offers are available from reception, or find us on facebook for the latest promotion.
Terms and conditions apply, as detailed below.
Loyalty Card for Perform Southampton Customers
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions govern the entire Perform Southampton Loyalty Card (“Loyalty Card”) and any use of the card will be treated as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Additional terms and conditions may apply for optional elements of the Loyalty Card. Members participating in optional elements of the Loyalty Card will be considered to have accepted the additional terms and conditions.
2. All Loyalty Card holders must be residents of England, Scotland, Wales or the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over. Perform Southampton may refuse an application or request for a Loyalty Card for any reason.
3. Each customer attending Perform Southampton for an appointment (“Customer”) is entitled to one Loyalty Card only.
4. Customers must keep Perform Southampton informed of any changes to their personal details.
5. The Loyalty Card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the Customer whose hospital number is detailed on the card.
6. None of the Loyalty Card monthly promotional offers are redeemable for cash and no alternative benefits are available. A Loyalty Card and any monthly promotional offers may not be bought, sold or in any way traded.
7. Perform Southampton may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel a Loyalty Card and/or any associated monthly promotional offers, in whatever form, where there is reasonable belief of:
• any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions;
• any abuse or attempted abuse of the Loyalty Card and its offers; or
• any behaviour relating to the Loyalty Card that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
8. The Loyalty Card is valid for use in Perform Southampton only.
9. The Loyalty Card is only for personal use. Loyalty Cards may not be used for any business transaction or purpose.
1. The Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of Perform Southampton which may, at any time, terminate the Loyalty Card scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card. The Loyalty Card must be returned to Perform Southampton on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
2. The Loyalty Card remains the responsibility of the Customer. Perform Southampton cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the Customer failing to ensure the safe-keeping of this item.
3. A new card will be supplied for any Loyalty Card that is lost or mislaid but please note that stamps will not be duplicated (stamps collected on a lost Loyalty Card cannot be claimed).
Monthly promotional offers
Once a Loyalty Card has been issued, the holder (“Cardholder”) must bring their Loyalty Card to each Perform Southampton appointment and show this to the receptionist checking them in for the card to be stamped.
Failure to present a Loyalty Card to the receptionist on attendance will result in no stamp being given for that appointment. Stamps will not be applied to Loyalty Cards retrospectively.
Once a Cardholder has collected 6 stamps (i.e. attended appointments at Perform Southampton) they will be entitled to the monthly promotional offer of that month. Each monthly promotional offer must be redeemed within two months of the relevant month end. For example, the monthly promotional offer for October 2017 must be redeemed by 31 December 2017.
Monthly promotional offers will be accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Additional terms and conditions may apply to monthly promotional offers.
Monthly promotional offers will be subject to availability.
Monthly promotional offers will be advertised via social media (Facebook and Twitter) and on posters in the Perform Southampton reception area. If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive a monthly promotional offer, please ask Perform Southampton for clarification.
Monthly promotional offers will be as advertised and no case or other alternatives will be offered should the Cardholder not want, or be assessed by Perform Southampton as being unsuitable on clinical or medical grounds, to receive the offer.
Monthly promotional offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer relating to Perform Southampton treatments.
Monthly offers are not transferable and are subject to availability. Perform Southampton reserves the right to substitute any monthly offer with a different monthly offer without giving notice.
Examples of monthly promotional offers that may be available include:
- 25% off personal training
- 25% off sports massage
- 25% off block of six Pilates classes
Privacy and data protection
1. Perform Southampton will only process your personal data in accordance with its data protection obligations, the duty of confidentiality and Spire’s Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.spirehealthcare.com/legal/privacy-policy/.
1. The promoter of the Loyalty Card is Spire Healthcare Limited, 3 Dorset Rise, London, EC4Y 8EN.
2. These terms and conditions are correct as of 13 April 2018 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts in accordance with English law. Spire Healthcare reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Customers who continue to participate in the Loyalty Card scheme following notification of such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
3. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
4. Due to printing lead times, these terms and conditions may not reflect the most recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions can be found at www.spireperform.com/southampton