When I felt pain in my left shoulder, I was very worried that I’d sustained an irreparable injury. My initial consultation with Adam completely quelled those worries! The subsequent advice to keep my shoulder mobile and follow the various exercises he recommended have worked so much… that I now have little pain and free movement.
The range of services we offer at Perform Bushey includes:
• Clinical pilates and core strength classes
• Gait scan with orthotic prescription option
• Hand therapy
• Isokinetic muscle strength testing
• MSK physiotherapy
• Open-access sports injury clinic
• Paediatric physiotherapy
• Ultrasound scanning
• Vestibular rehabilitation (dizziness)
• Women's health physiotherapy
Our physiotherapists can also refer clients directly to Spire Bushey Hospital’s leading specialist orthopaedic consultants (many of whom practise at the world-renowned Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital) and Spire Bushey's full range of diagnostic facilities, including a state-of-the-art CT scanner, MRI and X-ray department.